Here are the main services we specialize in. We perform all remediation work ourselves in house to assure quality and save you money. Prior to working we conduct specific tests to let us know how your systems are working and how they are working together. Once our remediation work is completed we test the house again to make sure our goals are met.
Please click on the headings below or links on the left to find out more about all of our services.
- Energy Audit / Home Performance Analysis: We examine your home’s performance for energy, air quality, comfort, efficiency and safety issues. We take a whole house approach when we look at your home’s systems and how those systems work together.
- Air Sealing: Controlling the amount of air moving between the living space and the exterior of a home will have a significant impact on insulation performance, indoor air quality and energy loss.
- Heating Equipment: Having high efficient, properly sized and properly maintained heating equipment increases comfort while deceasing energy bills.
- Cooling Equipment: Just like heating equipment, having high efficient, properly sized and properly maintained cooling equipment increases comfort while deceasing energy bills.
- Duct and air delivery systems: Improperly sized and poorly installed ducts can cause problems with even the most efficient and will designed heating and cooling equipment.
- Indoor Air Quality: Mold, moisture, improper ventilation, and poor appliance combustion are all areas that can lead to unsafe indoor conditions.
- Insulation: Improper installation and lack of an air barrier are both detrimental to the performance of your insulation. Insulation rarely has either one of these aspects.
- Crawlspace Sealing: Keep your crawlspace dry, your home less drafty and the air you breathe cleaner. Seal the crawl.
- Green Building: What you can expect from a Green Building project by Eco Performance Builders: Durability, Sustainability, Comfort, Efficiency, Healthy and Safe.