Eco Performance Builders’ owners Scott and Keith O’Hara have been Green Building Contractors since 1997. We take pride in providing the best building practices for every project we work on. We have built many homes from the ground up and renovated hundreds throughout the years. We keep up with all of the latest Green Building standards by taking building science and green building courses, reading the latest publications, learning from our colleagues in the industry at conferences and local meetings and by performing the work ourselves.
What You Can Expect From A Green Building Project By Eco Performance Builders:
- Durability: “Build it right once” – Green Building is about making things last. From foundations to correct waterproofing methods to your sealed and balanced HVAC system we don’t cut corners and build the longest lasting best performing homes.
- Sustainability: We can advise on how to best choose products for your home that are eco sensitive. From reclaimed lumber or wood to fly-ash concrete to FSC certified lumber we are up to date on what will yield the smallest environmental impact.
- Comfort: With our strong background in building science and our vast experience with HVAC, radiant floors, insulation and framing we know how to deliver the most comfortable homes. by controlling your thermal envelope and your heating, air and ventilation system we can guarantee comfort in all seasons.
- Efficiency: Correctly sized HVAC and radiant systems, correctly installed insulation, tight building and the choosing of efficient appliances make our new and remodeled homes the most efficient in the world. Our advanced testing equipment allows us to measure the performance of our homes and systems so we know they are running efficiently.
- Health: Fresh air ventilation, low VOC paints and finishes, sealed building envelope and minimal room to room pressure differences make the homes we work on the healthiest possible.
- Safety: Safety is number one. From controlling humidity, waterproofing correctly to ventilating gas appliances correctly, we do it right and verify it. We also make sure our employees have a safe and healthy place to work. We hold periodical safety meetings, provide proper safety equipment and use safe building practices.
More Services Below